home and community care support services mississauga halton
To contact Home and Community Care Support Services Mississauga Halton 24 hours a day during the holiday season, please call 310-2222 (no area code required).
To contact a Care Coordinator :
Toll free: 1-877-336-9090
Hours of operation at all Mississauga Halton sites: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m., an on-call service is available to address urgent patient needs.
401 The West Mall
Etobicoke, Ontario M9C 5J5
Map & Directions
611 Holly Avenue
Milton, Ontario L9T 0K4
Map & Directions
2655 North Sheridan Way
Mississauga, Ontario L5K 2P8
Map & Directions
Teletypewriter (TTY) Service
Home and Community Care Support Services Mississauga Halton provides a free TTY service through the Bell Relay Service.
Using the Bell Relay Service
- For TTY Users: If you have a hearing impairment or speech disability, use your TTY to type your conversations to a Bell Relay operator. The operator will read the typed message to the other person and then type the other person’s reply back to you.
- For Voice Users: You can begin a call to a TTY user by calling the Bell Relay Service at 1-800-855-0511. A Bell Relay operator will type your spoken words to the TTY user and read back their replies. The operator will have to relay the information, so please speak slowly.
Instructions for TTY Users
When you’re calling Home and Community Care Support Services Mississauga Halton, please follow these steps using your TTY:
- Dial 711. The Bell Relay operator will answer with: “Bell Canada Relay Service, (operator’s name) speaking,” followed by “GA” (for “go ahead”).
- Type in 905-855-9090 and then “GA.” Type in the name or extension of the person you’re trying to reach, if you have it. The operator will let you know as soon as someone answers the call. For example, “John is on the line, GA” (if you provided a name).
General Tips for TTY Users
- When calling Home and Community Care Support Services Mississauga Halton, be sure to give the operator the name or extension of the person you are trying to reach. This way, the call will progress more quickly and the operator won’t have to keep repeating the procedures for using the Bell Relay Service.
- You can leave messages on answering machines or voicemail systems. When you do, mention that you are calling using the Bell Relay Service. Provide the Bell Relay Service phone number (1-800-855-0511) along with your area code and phone number.
If you would like more information about Home and Community Care Support Services Mississauga Halton and its activities, or if you would like to request an interview, please contact:
Melissa Szilagyi | Communications Strategist
Telephone: 905.855.9090 ext. 2715 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions
Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page provides answers to common questions about our role and our services. We update this section regularly so we recommend you check back from time to time.
Visit FAQs »
Feedback, Complaints, compliments
How are we doing? We value your feedback and input on all aspects of our services. If you have compliments, concerns or questions, we want to hear from you.
Visit our feedback page »