CCAC Provincial Boundary Map


To find your local region, please enter your postal code



​Tell us how we're doing!

While working to provide the best possible care, we also want to provide the best possible service. We want to know how we are doing and welcome feedback of all kinds — compliments, concerns, complaints, and all other inquiries.

Our programs and services are accessible to everyone in the Mississauga Halton community. Compliments, suggestions and complaints from our patients and their families are important to help us continually improve our programs and services.

To provide any type of feedback, please contact your Care Coordinator directly.

If you have a specific complaint about your care and the service we are providing, please follow the steps below to ensure a prompt response. 


We strive to resolve patient complaints informally, whenever possible.​

  1. Contact your Care Coordinator to discuss your complaint. Your Care Coordinator is familiar with your situation and wants to hear what is going well for you and what can be improved. Your Care Coordinator will work with you, your family, or your caregiver to respond to your complaint. Most patient complaints are successfully resolved at this level.       
  2. If, after speaking with your Care Coordinator, your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can ask to speak to a Manager. 
  3. If, after speaking with a Manager, your complaint remains unresolved, you may request further escalation. The Manager will inform you as to how to proceed with speaking to a Director or Patient Relations.
  4. The Ministry's Long-Term Care Action Line provides a service to patients and family members as an additional avenue to our formal complaints process, or concerns about your care or healthcare experience with us can also be directed to the Ontario Patient Ombudsman. You have the right to appeal final decisions related to eligibility for service, the type or amount of service you receive, or why services were discontinued to the Health Services Appeal and Review Board (HSARB).